EjectDelay is a non-prescription over-the-counter (OTC) gel that is applied to the tip of the penis before the sexual encounter. It is a mild local anesthetic previously used in sunburn lotions, mouth ulcer ointments, and cough drops. EjectDelay is a gel that contains Benzocaine 7.5% used by men to treat premature ejaculation. It can help many men who have premature ejaculation by slowing the time to sexual ejaculation while maintaining sexual sensation. EjectDelay is manufactured by Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
How EjectDelay Work?
EjectDelay works by desensitizing the nerves in the penis, letting the man to develop control of his climax and reducing the urgency to ejaculate without detracting from sexual pleasure.
How to Use EjectDelay?
EjectDelay is available in the form of gel. A slight amount is applied to the penis gland 15-20 mins before sexual intercourse or use as directed by your healthcare expert. EjectDelay can be applied with or without a condom and should be washed off after the sexual encounter.
Do Not Use EjectDelay
- If you are allergic to benzocaine
- If you experience uneasiness during sex, seek immediate medical help
- It should not be used with other PE treatments
- It should not be used with any topical product containing lidocaine
- EjectDelay does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases including HIV
Possible Side Effects after Using EjectDelay
- Symptoms may occur within minutes or up to 2 hours after using benzocaine topical in the mouth or throat.
- Headache, tired feeling, confusion
- Fast heart rate
- Feeling light-headed or short of breath
- Pale, blue, or gray appearance of your skin, fingernails or lips
EjectDelay seems to be a promising product for Premature Ejaculation. It is manufactured by Innovus pharmaceuticals, Inc. The official website of EjectDelay is very informative as each and every detail regarding premature ejaculation is covered. Even they are offering 2 free samples for trail and 30% off on the next purchase. If you are looking out for a PE product specifically then EjectDelay can be the right choice for you.